Smith, Paulson, O’Donnell & Erickson is a successful general practice firm in Monticello, Minnesota. We are a growing firm with a solid history of serving the Monticello and surrounding west metro communities. As we grow, we aspire to remain a community-based, family-oriented firm that is an awesome place to work.
Why Join SPOE?
We are a team of dedicated legal professionals who use broad experience, compassion, and enthusiasm to solve our clients’ problems. Clients value our personalized service through our seasoned lawyers, paralegals, and support staff. We can and do serve each client’s unique needs.
Our goals include building dynamic relationships with our team, clients, and community to achieve growth and prosperity for all.
In 2018, SPOE was awarded the honor of “Best Service-Based Business of More Than 10 Employees” at the Business Excellence Forum in San Diego, California. This is a competition involving businesses from all over the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean. You can learn more about what makes us a unique law firm and a great place to work in this video.
What Kind of Candidate are We Looking for?
We are currently looking for a full-time associate attorney with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience. The desired candidate would be:
- A self-starter with a commitment to providing superior service to clients
- Experienced in Minnesota civil and business litigation that includes handling all aspects of litigation from inception through resolution; OR
- Experienced in estate planning, wills and trusts, and real estate transactions
- Consistently produces quality work product
- Has a preference for working in a team-based environment